Don’t worry. Our expert team can create a free design for you as long as you have the ideas, drafts or related photos. You can have unlimited free edits until satisfied. We are experienced in helping small businesses, military units, police officers, firefighters as well as bands in making their unique custom patches.
Making our customers satisfied and happy is the core value of MallPatches. The whole production process, from the design to shipment you will be guide by one of our staffs. We are ready for all your questions, creating designs, patches edits as well as updating you with the latest news about your order. We are available 24X7 on e-mail, phone or other contact methods. We will do our best to make sure you have 100% satisfaction from your shopping.
Merrowed border is suggested in patches with regular shapes including circle, rectangle, square and triangle etc. which means the patch edges will be wrapped via stitching. On the other hand, laser cut or die cut makes cut border (regular border) which used in irregular shapes. The front part of the patch will be stitched to create a border effect.
Follow these 5 steps:
1. Directly place your patch on the cloth.
2. To protect the patch from high temperature cover it with a thin cloth on the patch before ironing.
3. Keep the iron on the patch for about 30 to 50 seconds in the temperature from 100 to130 Celsius.
4. Cool the patch after ironing.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 if not adhesive.